Are you feeling the exhausting effects of doing everything you need to do in a day, week or month and don’t know where to start to regain your energy, vitality and zest for life?
When was the last time you truly nurtured your soul, took some time out to restore and rejuvenate?
Wondering where you have the time?
Take just twenty minutes soaking in a therapeutic essential oil bath to boost your energy and vitality.
Following is a list of some essential oils which are beneficial for some common issues:
• Relieve physical pain with peppermint, lavender, niaouli, black pepper, marjoram, pine
• Relieve Inflammation with helichrysum, chamomile, lavender, fennel, juniper, lemon
• Boost the immune system with niaouli, palmarosa, sweet thyme, lemon
• Calm the nervous system and relieve anxiety with bergamot, benzoin, chamomile, lavender, frankincense, or melissa
• Improved focus and clarity with lemon, petitgrain, black pepper, basil, peppermint or rosemary
• Improve quality sleep with roman chamomile, sandalwood, sweet orange, or lavender
• Release emotional stress with rose, jasmine, sandalwood, geranium or ylang ylang.