Restore Your Vital Energy In 20 mins with Essential Oils
Are you feeling the exhausting effects of doing everything you need to do in a day, week or month and don’t know where to start to regain your energy, vitality and zest for life?
When was the last time you truly nurtured your soul, took some time out to restore and rejuvenate?
Wondering where you have the time?
Take just twenty minutes soaking in a therapeutic essential oil bath to boost your energy and vitality.
Following is a list of some essential oils which are beneficial for some common issues:
• Relieve physical pain with peppermint, lavender, niaouli, black pepper, marjoram, pine
• Relieve Inflammation with helichrysum, chamomile, lavender, fennel, juniper, lemon
• Boost the immune system with niaouli, palmarosa, sweet thyme, lemon
• Calm the nervous system and relieve anxiety with bergamot, benzoin, chamomile, lavender, frankincense, or melissa
• Improved focus and clarity with lemon, petitgrain, black pepper, basil, peppermint or rosemary
• Improve quality sleep with roman chamomile, sandalwood, sweet orange, or lavender
• Release emotional stress with rose, jasmine, sandalwood, geranium or ylang ylang.
Choose your Signature Essential Oils
Here’s how to choose your signature oils and make your personalised blend of essential oil magic.
Choose up to five essential oils based on issues you identify and your aroma preference.
1. Think about your physical, mental and emotional symptoms? How are you feeling and where are you feeling it in your body?
Are you feeling physical pain? Having trouble sleeping? Do you lack focus and clarity?
Feeling anxious and overwhelmed? Irritable? Fatigued, Constantly tired? Inflammation?
Have difficulties making decisions? Experiencing ongoing low-grade infections?
2. Add up to ten drops of essential oil to 20mls of a cold pressed vegetable oil and ½ cup of magnesium chloride bath salts.
3. Add blend to a tub full of warm water, climb in and soak for 20 minutes. Take some long luxurious breaths and massage the blend into any areas of physical stress and tension.
A lovely bath blend to relieve pain, inflammation, improve quality sleep and calm the nervous system is 1 drop lavender, 1 drop of marjoram, 2 drops of bergamot, 2 drops of rose and 2 drops of roman chamomile in ½ cup of magnesium chloride flakes and 20mls of jojoba oil.
Essential Oil Safety Tip
Not all essential oils are appropriate to use in the bath or massage if you are pregnant, have a chronic medical condition or on specific medications.
For more information about essential oil safety read my blog here.
If in doubt, please contact a qualified Aromatherapist for specific blends which will suit your individual needs. Contact me here.
If you’d rather be pampered by caring compassionate and qualified natural health professional book for an aromatherapy massage with me. Save Time BOOK ONLINE.
Yours in Living Well,